Translation of stuffing in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in pillow, mattress, toy) to knock the stuffing out of somebody [colloquial]dejar a alguien para el arrastre [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 (Cookery)
- Flax mills were built on the north-west side of the Takaka Hill, producing fibre used for rope, sacks, upholstery stuffing and linen.
- The stuffing of the tooled-leather cushion rustled as I settled into it.
- Fur and the stuffing of the cushion rustled as he sat and settled himself.
- In 17th and 18th-century English recipes, mixtures for stuffings and forcemeats of many types are recorded.
- They are filled to the brim with three stuffings: meat (pork and beef with onion, garlic); cheese and potato; sauerkraut and wild mushroom.
- On a hard roll, layer turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing with a little mayonnaise.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the