Translation of stuffing in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in pillow, mattress, toy) relleno (masculine) to knock the stuffing out of sb [colloquial/familiar] dejar a algn para el arrastre [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] relleno (masculine)
- Flax mills were built on the north-west side of the Takaka Hill, producing fibre used for rope, sacks, upholstery stuffing and linen.
- The stuffing of the tooled-leather cushion rustled as I settled into it.
- Fur and the stuffing of the cushion rustled as he sat and settled himself.
- In 17th and 18th-century English recipes, mixtures for stuffings and forcemeats of many types are recorded.
- They are filled to the brim with three stuffings: meat (pork and beef with onion, garlic); cheese and potato; sauerkraut and wild mushroom.
- On a hard roll, layer turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing with a little mayonnaise.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.