Translation of stutter in Spanish:
- to have a slight stuttertartamudear un pocoto speak with a stutter the stutter of machine gun fireel tableteo de la metrallaExample sentences
- Well mannered and quiet, with a stutter in his speaking voice - but not his singing one - Thompson nonetheless has an air of defiance about him.
- He knew he was ready, knew it was real, knew it was her, and the words came without a stutter or a stammer.
- What a nightmare: being afflicted with a stutter, and having to give an acceptance speech in front of the largest global live audience that a civilian can get.
- the car stuttered to a haltel coche fue dando trompicones hasta pararseExample sentences
- Computer screens glow, fax machines stutter out reams of paper and the filing cabinets which line every wall bulge with thousands of documents.
- The cabbie walked back to his cab, which stood, engine still stuttering, like a big black hesitation.
- The moment the Dura's twin engines stuttered and vibrated into life in a cacophony of backfiring and oily blue smoke, Kara's resolve suddenly deserted her.
- balbucearhe stuttered (out) an excuse
decir tartamudeandobalbuceó una excusaExample sentences
- I stuttered an ineffective argument as my old pals shame and embarrassment rose to the fore - thus the vicious circle was complete.
- I stuttered a hello back and then glanced down to see if I was wearing a nametag.
- Barnabas stutters a bit, and Harrison sees the doll in his hand.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.