n (hair stylist)
- 1.1 estilista (mf), peluquero, -ra (m,f), peinador, -dora (m,f) (Méx) 1.2 (designer) estilista (mf)More example sentences1.3 [Lit] estilista (mf)
More example sentences1.4 [Sport] he is not only a great tennis player but a genuine stylist no solo es un gran tenista sino que además tiene estilo
- If you prefer to completely copy the look this is a great style that your favorite stylist can design for you.
- A magnet for visiting stylists seeking inspiration, the market features some of the best vintage Sixties and Seventies clothing to be found anywhere in the world.
- All the designs are a result of careful selection much in advance with the help of the best of stylists and fashion designers in the industry.
More example sentences
- McWilliam is perhaps the most under-rated of modern Scottish writers, a cool stylist who has a bigger vocabulary than Samuel Johnson.
- Indeed, the pattern has been revisited and reworked by countless Gothic stylists since Poe.
- There's really no other way to account sympathetically for the publication of this outrageous, absurd literary wreck by one of our time's most remarkable prose stylists.
- The festival is also playing host to a fabulous range of musical styles and traditions from around the world, everything from emerging Irish classical musicians to electronic music stylists.
- Guitar stylist, benchmark singer, folk-rock star, songwriter and traditional song ambassador Martin Smith takes the crown of Folk Singer of the Year from his wife Norma Waters who won last year.
- Over her 20-year career she has been visually original, a provocative stylist, an intelligent lyricist and a sublime melodist, but she has never been a ground-breaking musician.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.