Translation of stylist in Spanish:
noun/nombre (hair stylist)
- 1.1 estilista (masculine and feminine), peluquero, (masculine, feminine), peinador, (masculine, feminine) (Mexico/México) 1.2 (designer) estilista (masculine and feminine)Example sentences1.3 [Literat] estilista (masculine and feminine)
Example sentences1.4 [Sport/Deporte] he is not only a great tennis player but a genuine stylist no solo es un gran tenista sino que además tiene estilo
- If you prefer to completely copy the look this is a great style that your favorite stylist can design for you.
- A magnet for visiting stylists seeking inspiration, the market features some of the best vintage Sixties and Seventies clothing to be found anywhere in the world.
- All the designs are a result of careful selection much in advance with the help of the best of stylists and fashion designers in the industry.
- McWilliam is perhaps the most under-rated of modern Scottish writers, a cool stylist who has a bigger vocabulary than Samuel Johnson.
- Indeed, the pattern has been revisited and reworked by countless Gothic stylists since Poe.
- There's really no other way to account sympathetically for the publication of this outrageous, absurd literary wreck by one of our time's most remarkable prose stylists.
- The festival is also playing host to a fabulous range of musical styles and traditions from around the world, everything from emerging Irish classical musicians to electronic music stylists.
- Guitar stylist, benchmark singer, folk-rock star, songwriter and traditional song ambassador Martin Smith takes the crown of Folk Singer of the Year from his wife Norma Waters who won last year.
- Over her 20-year career she has been visually original, a provocative stylist, an intelligent lyricist and a sublime melodist, but she has never been a ground-breaking musician.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.