noun/nombre (plural -li or , -luses)
- 1.1 (on record player) aguja (feminine), púa (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)More example sentences1.2 (for writing) estilo (masculine)
More example sentences
- I also still have every one of the 14 diamond styli that it ever used.
- For writing, they used a stylus and a wax tablet.
- The next significant development began around 3,100 B.C. when a pointed stylus was used to incise pictures of tokens in clay tablets instead of impressing the tokens themselves.
- The small number of numerical symbols was, to a large extent, controlled by the method of writing numbers using a blunt stylus with a circular section to impress marks on wet clay.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.