Translation of stylus in Spanish:
noun plural -li or -luses
- 1.1 (on record player)Example sentences1.2 (for writing)
- I also still have every one of the 14 diamond styli that it ever used.
- For writing, they used a stylus and a wax tablet.
- The next significant development began around 3,100 B.C. when a pointed stylus was used to incise pictures of tokens in clay tablets instead of impressing the tokens themselves.
- The small number of numerical symbols was, to a large extent, controlled by the method of writing numbers using a blunt stylus with a circular section to impress marks on wet clay.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.