Translation of subjective in Spanish:
- 1.1 (personal)(view/opinion/judgment)
subjetivoExample sentences1.2 (Linguistics)
(genitive)a subjective pronoun
- Even the Cabinet Office's own research shows that this is discriminatory, because it is based on subjective judgements carried out by managers.
- Best is a subjective judgement, my taste against yours.
- Where this minimum lies, however, is based on management's subjective judgment.
subjetivoun pronombre en el nominativoExample sentences
- The genitive would function syntactically as subjective genitive with the transactional term o-pa.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.