- 1.1 (personal) [view/opinion/judgment] subjetivoMore example sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [genitive] subjetivo a subjective pronoun un pronombre en el nominativo
More example sentences
- Even the Cabinet Office's own research shows that this is discriminatory, because it is based on subjective judgements carried out by managers.
- Best is a subjective judgement, my taste against yours.
- Where this minimum lies, however, is based on management's subjective judgment.
- The genitive would function syntactically as subjective genitive with the transactional term o-pa.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an