- 1.1 (personal) [view/opinion/judgment] subjetivoMore example sentences1.2 [Ling] [genitive] subjetivo a subjective pronoun un pronombre en el nominativo
More example sentences
- Even the Cabinet Office's own research shows that this is discriminatory, because it is based on subjective judgements carried out by managers.
- Best is a subjective judgement, my taste against yours.
- Where this minimum lies, however, is based on management's subjective judgment.
- The genitive would function syntactically as subjective genitive with the transactional term o-pa.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.