Translation of subjective in Spanish:
- 1.1 (personal) [view/opinion/judgment] subjetivoExample sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [genitive] subjetivo a subjective pronoun un pronombre en el nominativo
- Even the Cabinet Office's own research shows that this is discriminatory, because it is based on subjective judgements carried out by managers.
- Best is a subjective judgement, my taste against yours.
- Where this minimum lies, however, is based on management's subjective judgment.
- The genitive would function syntactically as subjective genitive with the transactional term o-pa.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.