- 1.1 (personal) [view/opinion/judgment] subjetivoMore example sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [genitive] subjetivo a subjective pronoun un pronombre en el nominativo
More example sentences
- Even the Cabinet Office's own research shows that this is discriminatory, because it is based on subjective judgements carried out by managers.
- Best is a subjective judgement, my taste against yours.
- Where this minimum lies, however, is based on management's subjective judgment.
- The genitive would function syntactically as subjective genitive with the transactional term o-pa.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.