Translation of submarine in Spanish:
- 1 (vessel) submarino (masculine)Example sentences
- It is common now for Orthodox priests to baptize and sanctify warships, submarines, missiles, and tanks.
- RAF fighters and Royal Navy submarines firing cruise missiles were also involved alongside US warships and warplanes.
- The PRC is working on more advanced designs for both submarines and submarine-fired missiles.
- And then they may not need us to send a submersible submarine down there.
- Ongoing development eventually transforms the ocean into one where great cities thrive and their inhabitants travel through submarines and similar submersible vehicles.
- Are our submarines, submersibles and aqualungs not merely imitations of devices and mechanisms that Nature ‘invented’ a long, long time ago?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.