Translation of submarine in Spanish:
- 1 (vessel)Example sentences
- It is common now for Orthodox priests to baptize and sanctify warships, submarines, missiles, and tanks.
- RAF fighters and Royal Navy submarines firing cruise missiles were also involved alongside US warships and warplanes.
- The PRC is working on more advanced designs for both submarines and submarine-fired missiles.
- And then they may not need us to send a submersible submarine down there.
- Ongoing development eventually transforms the ocean into one where great cities thrive and their inhabitants travel through submarines and similar submersible vehicles.
- Are our submarines, submersibles and aqualungs not merely imitations of devices and mechanisms that Nature ‘invented’ a long, long time ago?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.