Translation of submarine in Spanish:
- 1 (vessel) submarino (masculine)Example sentences
- It is common now for Orthodox priests to baptize and sanctify warships, submarines, missiles, and tanks.
- RAF fighters and Royal Navy submarines firing cruise missiles were also involved alongside US warships and warplanes.
- The PRC is working on more advanced designs for both submarines and submarine-fired missiles.
- And then they may not need us to send a submersible submarine down there.
- Ongoing development eventually transforms the ocean into one where great cities thrive and their inhabitants travel through submarines and similar submersible vehicles.
- Are our submarines, submersibles and aqualungs not merely imitations of devices and mechanisms that Nature ‘invented’ a long, long time ago?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.