Translation of subscriber in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (to paper, magazine)suscriptor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)(to cable TV, concert season)abonado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)(to telephone service) (British English)abonado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (to charity, fund) (British English) she's been a generous subscriber to many charities
1.3 (for securities)ha contribuido regular y generosamente a muchas organizaciones benéficassuscriptor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- I found myself speaking, recently, to a Muslim subscriber to The Ecologist.
- I do hope the Times is a good deal more diligent with the credit card data they collect from subscribers.
- I have been a subscriber to BusinessWeek for 10 years.
- The news is even better for Xbox Live subscribers.
- Depending on the system, self-installation is running at about 65 % to 95 % of new subscribers.
- Company officials had hoped to expand their services, offering end-to-end solutions to help cable companies implement new broadband subscriber services.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to