- 1.1 (inferior) [goods/clothes] de calidad inferior substandard housing viviendas (feminine plural) que no cumplen con los requisitos de habitabilidad he gave a rather substandard performance tonight su actuación de esta noche no estuvo al nivel de siempreMore example sentences1.2 (nonstandard) [usage] no estándar
More example sentences
- Families live in housing that is considered substandard by Western or Kenyan standards.
- In the country's capital city, Santo Domingo, much of the housing is substandard and the quality of the water is poor.
- The vast majority of the affected in San Salvador are poor inhabitants of apartment buildings and substandard housing.
- If what I'm quoting is substandard, please let me know what sets the standard.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.