- 1.1 (inferior) [goods/clothes] de calidad inferior substandard housing viviendas (fpl) que no cumplen con los requisitos de habitabilidad he gave a rather substandard performance tonight su actuación de esta noche no estuvo al nivel de siempreMore example sentences1.2 (nonstandard) [usage] no estándar
More example sentences
- Families live in housing that is considered substandard by Western or Kenyan standards.
- In the country's capital city, Santo Domingo, much of the housing is substandard and the quality of the water is poor.
- The vast majority of the affected in San Salvador are poor inhabitants of apartment buildings and substandard housing.
- If what I'm quoting is substandard, please let me know what sets the standard.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.