Translation of substandard in Spanish:
- 1.1 (inferior)(goods/clothes)substandard housing
de calidad inferiorviviendas (feminine plural) que no cumplen con los requisitos de habitabilidadhe gave a rather substandard performance tonightsu actuación de esta noche no estuvo al nivel de siempreExample sentences1.2 (nonstandard)
- Families live in housing that is considered substandard by Western or Kenyan standards.
- In the country's capital city, Santo Domingo, much of the housing is substandard and the quality of the water is poor.
- The vast majority of the affected in San Salvador are poor inhabitants of apartment buildings and substandard housing.
no estándarExample sentences
- If what I'm quoting is substandard, please let me know what sets the standard.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.