- 1.1 (post office) (AmE) estafeta (f) de correosMore example sentences1.2 [Elec] subestación (f)
More example sentences
- The U.S. Post Office substation, located underneath the OSU Bookstore and operated for more than 25 years, is closing Aug. 12, 2005.
- From now on, Marchetti will use the post office in neighboring Yalesville. The office is small and the workers are pleasant, like the ones at the South Broad Street substation, she said.
- York Railway Station was evacuated and trains prevented from stopping after the electricity substation which supplies its power was flooded at around 7pm.
- Southern Pines supplies electricity to the substation that powers the Colonial pipeline.
- The project will involve the installation of two key high-voltage substations in the Nampower transmission system for the new Skorpion zinc mine.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.