- 1.1 (post office) (American English/inglés norteamericano) estafeta (feminine) de correosMore example sentences1.2 [Electricity/Electricidad] subestación (feminine)
More example sentences
- The U.S. Post Office substation, located underneath the OSU Bookstore and operated for more than 25 years, is closing Aug. 12, 2005.
- From now on, Marchetti will use the post office in neighboring Yalesville. The office is small and the workers are pleasant, like the ones at the South Broad Street substation, she said.
- York Railway Station was evacuated and trains prevented from stopping after the electricity substation which supplies its power was flooded at around 7pm.
- Southern Pines supplies electricity to the substation that powers the Colonial pipeline.
- The project will involve the installation of two key high-voltage substations in the Nampower transmission system for the new Skorpion zinc mine.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.