- 1.1 (froth) espuma (f) de jabónMore example sentences1.2 (soapy water) agua (f) jabonosa 1.3 (beer) (AmE) [slang/argot], cerveza (f)
More example sentences
- Swish up warm soap or detergent suds in the kitchen sink.
- He was in a large tub full of warm water filled with suds and bubbles.
- Wash in lukewarm soapy water, rinse until clear of suds in lukewarm water.
- All tickets are still priced under $10 and there's plenty of buzz to be had with your suds in the centrally-located beer tent.
- The bottle is made of heavier-gauge aluminum than a standard beer can, so it keeps the suds colder longer.
- He was once a part-owner of the Minnesota Vikings and owned a piece of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer during an era when microbrews were playing taps all over the name-brand suds.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.