Translation of suds in Spanish:
- 1.1 (froth)espuma (feminine) de jabónExample sentences1.2 (soapy water)
1.3 (beer)agua (feminine) jabonosa(American English) [slang]Example sentences
- Swish up warm soap or detergent suds in the kitchen sink.
- He was in a large tub full of warm water filled with suds and bubbles.
- Wash in lukewarm soapy water, rinse until clear of suds in lukewarm water.
- All tickets are still priced under $10 and there's plenty of buzz to be had with your suds in the centrally-located beer tent.
- The bottle is made of heavier-gauge aluminum than a standard beer can, so it keeps the suds colder longer.
- He was once a part-owner of the Minnesota Vikings and owned a piece of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer during an era when microbrews were playing taps all over the name-brand suds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.