plural noun/nombre plural
- 1.1 (froth) espuma (feminine) de jabónMore example sentences1.2 (soapy water) agua (feminine) jabonosa 1.3 (beer) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], cerveza (feminine)
More example sentences
- Swish up warm soap or detergent suds in the kitchen sink.
- He was in a large tub full of warm water filled with suds and bubbles.
- Wash in lukewarm soapy water, rinse until clear of suds in lukewarm water.
- All tickets are still priced under $10 and there's plenty of buzz to be had with your suds in the centrally-located beer tent.
- The bottle is made of heavier-gauge aluminum than a standard beer can, so it keeps the suds colder longer.
- He was once a part-owner of the Minnesota Vikings and owned a piece of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer during an era when microbrews were playing taps all over the name-brand suds.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.