- 1.1 (froth) espuma (f) de jabónMore example sentences1.2 (soapy water) agua (f) jabonosa 1.3 (beer) (AmE) [slang/argot], cerveza (f)
More example sentences
- Swish up warm soap or detergent suds in the kitchen sink.
- He was in a large tub full of warm water filled with suds and bubbles.
- Wash in lukewarm soapy water, rinse until clear of suds in lukewarm water.
- All tickets are still priced under $10 and there's plenty of buzz to be had with your suds in the centrally-located beer tent.
- The bottle is made of heavier-gauge aluminum than a standard beer can, so it keeps the suds colder longer.
- He was once a part-owner of the Minnesota Vikings and owned a piece of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer during an era when microbrews were playing taps all over the name-brand suds.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)