- 1.1 (froth) espuma (feminine) de jabónMore example sentences1.2 (soapy water) agua (feminine) jabonosa 1.3 (beer) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], cerveza (feminine)
More example sentences
- Swish up warm soap or detergent suds in the kitchen sink.
- He was in a large tub full of warm water filled with suds and bubbles.
- Wash in lukewarm soapy water, rinse until clear of suds in lukewarm water.
- All tickets are still priced under $10 and there's plenty of buzz to be had with your suds in the centrally-located beer tent.
- The bottle is made of heavier-gauge aluminum than a standard beer can, so it keeps the suds colder longer.
- He was once a part-owner of the Minnesota Vikings and owned a piece of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer during an era when microbrews were playing taps all over the name-brand suds.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.