Translation of sugary in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences
- The Food Standards Agency said adverts for fast food outlets and sugary drinks are fuelling childhood obesity and sowing the seeds for future ill-health.
- Compared to the average American diet, DASH is substantially lower in saturated fat, total fat and cholesterol, with fewer sweets, sugary drinks and red meat.
- In addition, children from families who eat a lot of sugary foods and drink sweet liquids, who have a lot of cavities, and who do not go to the dentist very often are at risk for cavities.
- For the last few years, during Keweenaw Week in August, the mine dump has been bulldozed for collectors, who have recovered a number of white to pink datolite nodules, many with a sugary texture.
- Pan-toasting the raisins gives them a unique crusty, sugary texture; if using dried currants, skip step 1.
- They suddenly appeared in antique shops in England in the 1970s; of a grainy, sugary texture, they probably come from Murano.
- Before you turn the page, wondering why I've chosen such a dreadful piece of sugary sentimentalism for this week's painting, give Greuze's grieving girl a second glance.
- But there has been a feeling among some that he may have allowed sugary sentiment to cloud his judgment about players' grumbles over their guidance.
- You're very into the sensitive, sugary stuff that sentiments are made of.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to