Translation of suggestive in Spanish:
- 1Example sentences
- A driver who left a woman passenger terror stricken when he drove her past her home also lost his licence, as did a driver who made sexually suggestive remarks to a passenger.
- She describes these rages as often provoked by strangers on the street who whistle at her or make some sexually suggestive remark.
- Explicitly sexual lyrics and suggestive dancing have sparked scathing newspaper columns and local judges have banned minors from attending the dances.
- 2 (predicative) to be suggestive
ofsomething 2.1 (indicative)the figures are suggestive of an upturn in the economyparecer indicar algo2.2 (reminiscent)las cifras parecen indicar un repunte en la economíathe design is suggestive of a Roman villahacer pensar en algoevocar algoel diseño hace pensar en or evoca una villa romanaExample sentences
- These indications were suggestive of six previous hybridization events between the two native carnivores.
- Diagnostic genetic testing refers to the use of a gene test in a patient who has symptoms suggestive of Huntington's disease, with or without a family history.
- Electrolyte levels should be monitored, and patients should report any signs or symptoms suggestive of electrolyte imbalance.
- 3 (which stimulates thought) [formal](theory/commentary)que llama a la reflexiónExample sentences
- Another suggestive piece of evidence is comparison with dogs that remain on the other side of the long vanished Asia-North America land connection.
- The regulations adopted in Shanghai will provide suggestive ideas for national AIDS legislation.
- Both nonspecialists and specialists in Tillich's theology will find here ideas suggestive for contemporary teaching and preaching.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.