Translation of suggestive in Spanish:
- 1Example sentences
- A driver who left a woman passenger terror stricken when he drove her past her home also lost his licence, as did a driver who made sexually suggestive remarks to a passenger.
- She describes these rages as often provoked by strangers on the street who whistle at her or make some sexually suggestive remark.
- Explicitly sexual lyrics and suggestive dancing have sparked scathing newspaper columns and local judges have banned minors from attending the dances.
- 2 (predicative) to be suggestive
ofsomething 2.1 (indicative)parecer indicar algothe figures are suggestive of an upturn in the economylas cifras parecen indicar un repunte en la economíaExample sentences2.2 (reminiscent)
hacer pensar en algothe design is suggestive of a Roman villa
- These indications were suggestive of six previous hybridization events between the two native carnivores.
- Diagnostic genetic testing refers to the use of a gene test in a patient who has symptoms suggestive of Huntington's disease, with or without a family history.
- Electrolyte levels should be monitored, and patients should report any signs or symptoms suggestive of electrolyte imbalance.
evocar algoel diseño hace pensar en or evoca una villa romana
- 3 (which stimulates thought) [formal](theory/commentary)
que llama a la reflexiónExample sentences
- Another suggestive piece of evidence is comparison with dogs that remain on the other side of the long vanished Asia-North America land connection.
- The regulations adopted in Shanghai will provide suggestive ideas for national AIDS legislation.
- Both nonspecialists and specialists in Tillich's theology will find here ideas suggestive for contemporary teaching and preaching.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.