Translation of suicidal in Spanish:
- [tendencies/action/risk] suicida; [policy/strategem] suicida I came out of the interview feeling absolutely suicidal salí de la entrevista con el ánimo por los suelos it would be suicidal sería una verdadera locura or un verdadero disparateExample sentences
- There is also the risk of liver tumors, kidney damage, strokes, heart disease, and a change in personality that can lead to violence and suicidal tendencies.
- Mr. Fitzwilliam said he monitored his wife's mood swings during her treatment on Prozac and believes that it caused suicidal urges which eventually led to her death.
- It had been claimed that paroxetine could induce agitation and lead to suicidal thoughts.
- Ovitz is now a spent force in Hollywood, having travelled from hubris to nemesis in just five years and two suicidal career moves.
- The fact that a new open source competitor called Wordpress is looking really good has to mean that this is a suicidal marketing move.
- He got there in the penultimate over from Fleming but two balls later he pushed to David Fulton at mid-off and was run out attempting a suicidal single.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.