- [tendencies/action/risk] suicida; [policy/strategem] suicida I came out of the interview feeling absolutely suicidal salí de la entrevista con el ánimo por los suelos it would be suicidal sería una verdadera locura or un verdadero disparateMore example sentences
More example sentences
- There is also the risk of liver tumors, kidney damage, strokes, heart disease, and a change in personality that can lead to violence and suicidal tendencies.
- Mr. Fitzwilliam said he monitored his wife's mood swings during her treatment on Prozac and believes that it caused suicidal urges which eventually led to her death.
- It had been claimed that paroxetine could induce agitation and lead to suicidal thoughts.
- Ovitz is now a spent force in Hollywood, having travelled from hubris to nemesis in just five years and two suicidal career moves.
- The fact that a new open source competitor called Wordpress is looking really good has to mean that this is a suicidal marketing move.
- He got there in the penultimate over from Fleming but two balls later he pushed to David Fulton at mid-off and was run out attempting a suicidal single.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.