Translation of suicidal in Spanish:
- (tendencies/action/risk)(policy/strategem)I came out of the interview feeling absolutely suicidalit would be suicidalsalí de la entrevista con el ánimo por los suelossería una verdadera locura or un verdadero disparateExample sentences
- There is also the risk of liver tumors, kidney damage, strokes, heart disease, and a change in personality that can lead to violence and suicidal tendencies.
- Mr. Fitzwilliam said he monitored his wife's mood swings during her treatment on Prozac and believes that it caused suicidal urges which eventually led to her death.
- It had been claimed that paroxetine could induce agitation and lead to suicidal thoughts.
- Ovitz is now a spent force in Hollywood, having travelled from hubris to nemesis in just five years and two suicidal career moves.
- The fact that a new open source competitor called Wordpress is looking really good has to mean that this is a suicidal marketing move.
- He got there in the penultimate over from Fleming but two balls later he pushed to David Fulton at mid-off and was run out attempting a suicidal single.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the