Translation of suicidal in Spanish:
suicida(policy/strategem)I came out of the interview feeling absolutely suicidal
suicidasalí de la entrevista con el ánimo por los suelosit would be suicidalsería una verdadera locura or un verdadero disparateExample sentences
- There is also the risk of liver tumors, kidney damage, strokes, heart disease, and a change in personality that can lead to violence and suicidal tendencies.
- Mr. Fitzwilliam said he monitored his wife's mood swings during her treatment on Prozac and believes that it caused suicidal urges which eventually led to her death.
- It had been claimed that paroxetine could induce agitation and lead to suicidal thoughts.
- Ovitz is now a spent force in Hollywood, having travelled from hubris to nemesis in just five years and two suicidal career moves.
- The fact that a new open source competitor called Wordpress is looking really good has to mean that this is a suicidal marketing move.
- He got there in the penultimate over from Fleming but two balls later he pushed to David Fulton at mid-off and was run out attempting a suicidal single.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.