- 1.1 (in marriage) [dated or liter] pretendiente (m)More example sentences1.2 (in acquisition) [Busn] posible adquisidor, -dora (m,f)
More example sentences
- Though the young duchess was only ten years of age, it would not be long before she would be receiving suitors and entertaining marriage proposals.
- The weakest part of her performance comes in her relationship with the four suitors and in the delivery of the Rose Adagio and here it might be worth a comparison with Makarova herself.
- As a result of the removal of romance from marriage, suitors are judged, not by their love for a woman, but by how well they can provide for her.
- For prospective suitors keen to expand in Europe's largest economy, however, Commerz is sized just about right.
- The bank found other prospective suitors, which ultimately jacked up the price.
- The company had already met with suitors interested in a buyout or strategic partnership, but could not find a good match on price or philosophy.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.