Translation of sultry in Spanish:
adjective -trier, -triest
- 1Example sentences
- As his plane moved through the sultry air at eleven thousand feet he reviewed his progress.
- It was a welcome relief from the sultry weather conditions for people as Chandigarh and the adjoining areas had a low to moderate rainfall today.
- So what's the next best option to escape from the sultry weather?
- 2 (sensual)Example sentences
- It's impossible to imagine her as the girl next door or a sultry temptress, so she often ends up playing the sexless totty, rather than the heroine.
- She shot to fame as a sultry seductress in Desperate Housewives.
- She reinvented herself from cute girl-next-door to sultry diva.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.