Translation of summation in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (adding) suma (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) summation sign signo (masculine) de sumatoriaExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (sum, total) suma (feminine), total (masculine)
- An efficient algorithm for Ewald summation calculations for the multistate empirical valence bond model is also introduced.
- The summation and multiple integration required to calculate the integrated likelihood for s 01 and s 10 are impossible to perform analytically.
- The two most often cited explanations for this phenomenon are unmasking of the effects of deleterious recessive alleles and summation of the dominant effects of multiple loci brought together in the progeny.
- In the proposed algorithms, the total deduct-value for a specific sample is a weighted summation of each individual deduct-value that is present.
- If matter is atomic, then it is already a collection of determinate objects in its own right, and it becomes natural to regard the properties of macroscopic substances as mere summations of the natures of the atoms.
- For example, business cycle indicators such as the Conference Board's indexes of leading, coincident, and lagging indicators are essentially weighted summations of key monthly indicators.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (summary) resumen (masculine), recapitulación (feminine) 2.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Law/Derecho] recapitulación (feminine)Example sentences
- Within each, Rody presents a series of readings on canonical and non-canonical authors with entire chapters devoted to some writers, sections, paragraphs and brief plot summations for others.
- Until then, these summations from Four Word Reviews will keep me company.
- Mazower dutifully ends his narrative with brief summations of its recent progress, but they can only come as anticlimax to the terrific events of its past.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.