- 1.1 [Nautical/Náutica] cubierta (feminine) superiorMore example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Architecture/Arquitectura] solario (masculine)
More example sentences
- There is a large saloon and sun deck, open bar (included in the charter rate) and good food and snacks throughout the day.
- They walked up the stairs to the open sun deck, which was already crowded with people.
- From the sun deck we can look out over the marina at everyone else looking at us.
- It also features a master bedroom suite with sun deck and an indoor-outdoor pool.
- The Sheraton Commander Hotel includes a Harvard Square location, fitness center with sun deck, and newly renovated rooms.
- To help bring Erskine's apartments back into scale with the rest of the development sun decks, terraces and balconies have been added to all apartments, protruding from many different areas that help lose the flat facade of the blocks.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.