Translation of superhighway in Spanish:
- 1.1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Cars/Automovilismo] autopista (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] the information superhighway la autopista de la comunicación
- There were still some functioning ones on interstate superhighways running through the Southwest and Midwest Sectors.
- In the US and Europe, we're used to electricity at the flick of a switch, clean water from the kitchen faucet, high-speed rail, and well-paved superhighways traveled by giant, refrigerated trucks.
- Americans think gridlock results from merging, entering and exiting traffic, or from ‘gaper blockings’ at accident sites on superhighways, and the like.
- This is because the Internet is the information superhighway and most people use it for information of some sort.
- The Internet merely as an information superhighway along which an advertiser sticks virtual billboards missed one of the most important aspects of the Internet: its ability to work as a one-to-one medium.
- Our research team has undertaken the first comprehensive study of child pornography on the information superhighway, and let me tell you: Perversion has gone digital, and we need to penetrate this problem now.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an