- 1.1 (overseer) supervisor, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (official) (in US) alcalde, (masculine, feminine) ([ elegido anualmente o cada dos años ]) 1.3 (in UK university) director, (masculine, feminine) de tesis
More example sentences
- Here's what's surprising to me: 27 percent had come to the attention of supervisors for suspicious activities prior to the crime they were caught committing.
- Higher-level managers often spot-quiz supervisors about their new employees: What are his hobbies?
- This result corresponds with the presumed deficit in supervisory training of agricultural supervisors and managers and the results of this study.
- Work done by university staff acting as supervisors for postgraduate students can be viewed in the same way.
- Teacher educators, supervisors, and professors who teach, mentor, and advise preservice teachers should consider the resistant nature of teacher efficacy beliefs.
- To such supervisors, research students may represent a source of cheap research labour.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.