- 1.1 (overseer) supervisor, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (official) (in (United States/los Estados Unidos) ) alcalde, (masculine, feminine) (elegido anualmente o cada dos años) 1.3 (in UK university) director, (masculine, feminine) de tesis
More example sentences
- Here's what's surprising to me: 27 percent had come to the attention of supervisors for suspicious activities prior to the crime they were caught committing.
- Higher-level managers often spot-quiz supervisors about their new employees: What are his hobbies?
- This result corresponds with the presumed deficit in supervisory training of agricultural supervisors and managers and the results of this study.
- Work done by university staff acting as supervisors for postgraduate students can be viewed in the same way.
- Teacher educators, supervisors, and professors who teach, mentor, and advise preservice teachers should consider the resistant nature of teacher efficacy beliefs.
- To such supervisors, research students may represent a source of cheap research labour.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...