- 1.1 (overseer) supervisor, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (official) (in US) alcalde, (masculine, feminine) ([ elegido anualmente o cada dos años ]) 1.3 (in UK university) director, (masculine, feminine) de tesis
More example sentences
- Here's what's surprising to me: 27 percent had come to the attention of supervisors for suspicious activities prior to the crime they were caught committing.
- Higher-level managers often spot-quiz supervisors about their new employees: What are his hobbies?
- This result corresponds with the presumed deficit in supervisory training of agricultural supervisors and managers and the results of this study.
- Work done by university staff acting as supervisors for postgraduate students can be viewed in the same way.
- Teacher educators, supervisors, and professors who teach, mentor, and advise preservice teachers should consider the resistant nature of teacher efficacy beliefs.
- To such supervisors, research students may represent a source of cheap research labour.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the