- 1.1 (overseer) supervisor, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (official) (in (United States/los Estados Unidos) ) alcalde, (masculine, feminine) (elegido anualmente o cada dos años) 1.3 (in UK university) director, (masculine, feminine) de tesis
More example sentences
- Here's what's surprising to me: 27 percent had come to the attention of supervisors for suspicious activities prior to the crime they were caught committing.
- Higher-level managers often spot-quiz supervisors about their new employees: What are his hobbies?
- This result corresponds with the presumed deficit in supervisory training of agricultural supervisors and managers and the results of this study.
- Work done by university staff acting as supervisors for postgraduate students can be viewed in the same way.
- Teacher educators, supervisors, and professors who teach, mentor, and advise preservice teachers should consider the resistant nature of teacher efficacy beliefs.
- To such supervisors, research students may represent a source of cheap research labour.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.