- 1 1.1 (adherent) partidario, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] hincha (masculine and feminine), seguidor, (masculine, feminine) to thank one's supporters agradecer* a la afición
More example sentences
- Those who claim to be peace protesters but remain supporters of the Labour party are hypocrites.
- The backlash has been muted, further encouraging Scottish supporters of a ban to push for change.
- It is hugely encouraging that the supporters of this noble programme are coalescing.
- Joe took a keen interest in sport and was a renowned supporter of the Mayo teams.
- York was a keen supporter of our sport and until recently an active pilot himself.
- This will be the last opportunity this year for the two clubs' supporters to view their teams.
- 2(athletic supporter)(American English/inglés norteamericano) suspensorio (masculine), suspensor (masculine) (Peru/Perú) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to