- 1 1.1 (adherent) partidario, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] hincha (masculine and feminine), seguidor, (masculine, feminine) to thank one's supporters agradecer* a la afición
More example sentences
- Those who claim to be peace protesters but remain supporters of the Labour party are hypocrites.
- The backlash has been muted, further encouraging Scottish supporters of a ban to push for change.
- It is hugely encouraging that the supporters of this noble programme are coalescing.
- Joe took a keen interest in sport and was a renowned supporter of the Mayo teams.
- York was a keen supporter of our sport and until recently an active pilot himself.
- This will be the last opportunity this year for the two clubs' supporters to view their teams.
- 2(athletic supporter)(American English/inglés norteamericano) suspensorio (masculine), suspensor (masculine) (Peru, River Plate area/Perú, Río de la Plata)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.