- 1 1.1 (adherent) partidario, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] hincha (mf), seguidor, (m,f) to thank one's supporters agradecer* a la afición
More example sentences
- Those who claim to be peace protesters but remain supporters of the Labour party are hypocrites.
- The backlash has been muted, further encouraging Scottish supporters of a ban to push for change.
- It is hugely encouraging that the supporters of this noble programme are coalescing.
- Joe took a keen interest in sport and was a renowned supporter of the Mayo teams.
- York was a keen supporter of our sport and until recently an active pilot himself.
- This will be the last opportunity this year for the two clubs' supporters to view their teams.
- 2(athletic supporter)(American English/inglés norteamericano) suspensorio (m), suspensor (m) (Peru, River Plate area/Perú, Río de la Plata)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.