Translation of supporter in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (adherent) partidario, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] hincha (masculine and feminine), seguidor, (masculine, feminine) to thank one's supporters agradecer* a la afición
- Those who claim to be peace protesters but remain supporters of the Labour party are hypocrites.
- The backlash has been muted, further encouraging Scottish supporters of a ban to push for change.
- It is hugely encouraging that the supporters of this noble programme are coalescing.
- Joe took a keen interest in sport and was a renowned supporter of the Mayo teams.
- York was a keen supporter of our sport and until recently an active pilot himself.
- This will be the last opportunity this year for the two clubs' supporters to view their teams.
- 2(athletic supporter)(American English/inglés norteamericano) suspensorio (masculine), suspensor (masculine) (Peru/Perú) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.