Translation of supremacist in Spanish:
- supremacista (que defiende la supremacía de una raza, un grupo etc.)Example sentences
- Based on fundamentalist revolutionary ideas, Fascism defines itself through intense xenophobia, militarism, and supremacist ideals.
- The BJP's Hindu supremacist agenda was central to its formation and its political advances.
- They make clear their contempt for supremacist doctrine in ‘All the Young Fascists’.
- supremacista (masculine or feminine) (defensor de la supremacía de una raza, un grupo etc.)Example sentences
- The neo-fascists and white supremacists organized in groups like Hale's ‘Creativity’ movement are miniscule in number.
- Group members and other white supremacists have responded with evident delight at the latest killings.
- Like other white supremacists, most of whom lacked anything approaching his talents and intellectual sophistication, Davidson found himself increasingly isolated even in the South.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.