Translation of surf in Spanish:
- 1 (waves)olas (feminine plural) (rompientes)(swell) oleaje (masculine)Example sentences
- Occasionally, we could hear surf breaking on the reef that surrounded us.
- With a roar of surf, the wave struck the beach and raced inland toward them.
- The game is played in the surf, in rough surf with decent booming waves.
- (Sport)hacer surf or surfingExample sentences
- He had surfed towards the shore, entered the buffer zone on his board, caught another wave, with the consequence that after a couple of seconds he entered the flagged area and then commenced to walk to the shore.
- The sand is black, it was very hot and sunny and if we had taken a surfboard we could have surfed on the waves.
- The Floridian surfed well, but his Brazilian counterpartmanaged an 8.4 toward the end and swung the lead.
- We don't know if we still have it in us to surf the big waves.
- For Slater, his first WCT final of 2004 remained well within grasp until the last wave was surfed.
- Thanks to its flat bottom, the Transformer spins like a top with the slightest of strokes and surfs standing waves as nimbly as a true kahuna.
- (Computing)explorarto surf the Internet/Web
navegar ennavegar or surfear en or por Internet/la webExample sentences
- The Multi.phone allows users to surf the Internet and send e-mails or text messages.
- Simply surfing the Internet, reading email, downloading music or other files can infect your PC without you knowing it.
- Basically, I surf the Internet, send a little e-mail, download some music and occasionally work with Microsoft Word.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.