- 1.1 (waves) olas (feminine plural) ([ rompientes ]); (swell) oleaje (masculine) 1.2 (foam) espuma (feminine)More example sentences
- Occasionally, we could hear surf breaking on the reef that surrounded us.
- With a roar of surf, the wave struck the beach and raced inland toward them.
- The game is played in the surf, in rough surf with decent booming waves.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [Computing/Informática] explorar, navegar* en to surf the Internet/Web navegar* or surfear en or por Internet/la web
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.