Translation of surf in Spanish:
- 1.1 (waves) olas (feminine plural) ([ rompientes ]); (swell) oleaje (masculine) 1.2 (foam) espuma (feminine)Example sentences
- Occasionally, we could hear surf breaking on the reef that surrounded us.
- With a roar of surf, the wave struck the beach and raced inland toward them.
- The game is played in the surf, in rough surf with decent booming waves.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [Computing/Informática] explorar, navegar* en to surf the Internet/Web navegar* or surfear en or por Internet/la web
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the