Translation of surf in Spanish:
- 1.1 (waves) olas (feminine plural) ([ rompientes ]); (swell) oleaje (masculine) 1.2 (foam) espuma (feminine)Example sentences
- Occasionally, we could hear surf breaking on the reef that surrounded us.
- With a roar of surf, the wave struck the beach and raced inland toward them.
- The game is played in the surf, in rough surf with decent booming waves.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [Computing/Informática] explorar, navegar* en to surf the Internet/Web navegar* or surfear en or por Internet/la web
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.