Translation of surgery in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (science) cirugía (feminine) he underwent surgery fue intervenido quirúrgicamente [formal], fue operado he had o underwent major/minor surgery fue sometido a or le practicaron una intervención quirúrgica seria/de menor importancia [formal] the patient is in surgery el paciente está en el quirófano or en la sala de operacionesExample sentences
- Mngani said the current internship covers three or four domains such as internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Possible adverse events were detected by two nurses in medicine and surgery and two midwives in obstetrics.
- Lasers are used in a variety of situations in medicine and surgery.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (room) (British English/inglés británico) consultorio (masculine), consulta (feminine) 2.2 c and u (British English/inglés británico) (consultation period — of doctor) consulta (feminine); (— of MP) [ sesión durante la cual un parlamentario atiende las consultas de sus electores ] to have o hold a surgery [doctor] tener* or atender* consulta (before noun/delante del nombre) [times/hours] de consultaExample sentences
- It is hoping to open on Saturday mornings as well as holding a late surgery one weekday evening.
- Three Salford GPs will carry out the surgery in sessions held two or three times a week.
- Woodhatch residents no longer need to travel to Redhill for advice as an outreach surgery will be operating soon on their doorstep.
- The first was held at the weekly coffee morning in the Methodist Church and he followed that with an evening surgery on Monday night.
- It houses a resource library where residents can access computers and welfare information and hosts a weekly surgery where the public can meet street wardens and local councillors.
- Literature will be available from libraries, GP surgeries, hospitals and dentists.
- I believe that is an underestimate judging how filthy some hospitals and doctor's surgeries are.
- Medical wastes result from treatment of patients in hospitals, clinics, and surgeries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.