Translation of surgical in Spanish:
- 1.1 [instruments/treatment] quirúrgico surgical dressing vendaje (masculine) quirúrgico surgical gauze gasa (feminine) esterilizada surgical knife bisturí (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [boot/stocking] ortopédico surgical appliance aparato (masculine) ortopédico
- The operation is a surgical procedure performed using general anaesthetic and, like all surgery, carries a degree of risk.
- We performed every kind of surgery in the surgical unit, including cesarean sections.
- The title of the appointment was rather meaningless as he soon had his own surgical wards, where his skills in intestinal surgery and liver resection were legendary.
- In the UK, an appliance means a surgical garment allowing hernia sufferers to walk about unaided.
- A surgical bra must be worn post-op for two weeks or more, though you can usually return to work in seven to 14 days.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.