- 1.1 [instruments/treatment] quirúrgico surgical dressing vendaje (m) quirúrgico surgical gauze gasa (f) esterilizada surgical knife bisturí (m) surgical mask mascarilla (f)More example sentences1.2 [boot/stocking] ortopédico surgical appliance aparato (m) ortopédico
More example sentences
- The operation is a surgical procedure performed using general anaesthetic and, like all surgery, carries a degree of risk.
- We performed every kind of surgery in the surgical unit, including cesarean sections.
- The title of the appointment was rather meaningless as he soon had his own surgical wards, where his skills in intestinal surgery and liver resection were legendary.
- In the UK, an appliance means a surgical garment allowing hernia sufferers to walk about unaided.
- A surgical bra must be worn post-op for two weeks or more, though you can usually return to work in seven to 14 days.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.