Translation of surgical spirit in Spanish:
- (British English)alcohol (masculine) (de 90°)Example sentences
- Perfumes are made in the same way, substituting flower water and surgical spirit or alcohol in place of the base product.
- I'd been putting surgical spirit on my feet to toughen the skin, and I ran out of it.
- The only thing that helps is cleaning the ear canals with cotton buds heavily soaked in surgical spirit.
Definition of surgical spirit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.