Translation of surgical spirit in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- Perfumes are made in the same way, substituting flower water and surgical spirit or alcohol in place of the base product.
- I'd been putting surgical spirit on my feet to toughen the skin, and I ran out of it.
- The only thing that helps is cleaning the ear canals with cotton buds heavily soaked in surgical spirit.
Definition of surgical spirit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.