Translation of surrogate in Spanish:
- 1 (substitute) [formal]Example sentences
- Not quite useful as measurements of scale, they could be understood to serve as surrogates for her own presence in the cinema of daily life.
- In addition, a modified version of the portfolio traveled to sixteen venues between 1935 and 1937, with the photographs serving as surrogates for the objects themselves.
- Like language, these photographs are surrogates for reality, full of meaning but incomplete in and of themselves.
- 2 (in UK) (Religion)vicario (masculine) (de un obispo)
- 3 (in US)juez (masculine or feminine)
juez, (jueza) (masculine, feminine) (que actúa en materia de sucesiones etc)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.