Translation of surrogate in Spanish:
- 1 (substitute) [formal]Example sentences
- Not quite useful as measurements of scale, they could be understood to serve as surrogates for her own presence in the cinema of daily life.
- In addition, a modified version of the portfolio traveled to sixteen venues between 1935 and 1937, with the photographs serving as surrogates for the objects themselves.
- Like language, these photographs are surrogates for reality, full of meaning but incomplete in and of themselves.
- 2 (in UK) (Religion)vicario (masculine) (de un obispo)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.