Translation of suss in Spanish:
- 1 (realize)darse cuenta deI soon sussed what he was up topronto me di cuenta de lo que andaba tramandowe finally sussed (out) what was happeningfinalmente nos dimos cuenta de qué era lo que pasabaExample sentences
- After all, how boring would it be if scientists and Doctors had already sussed out what makes the mind tick?
- He immediately susses that something is not quite cool with what Nicole is telling everyone.
- 2 (work out)calar [colloquial]I've got her sussedla tengo calada [colloquial]I've got it sussedle he agarrado or (Spain) cogido la onda [colloquial]Example sentences
- It's another thing I get from my mum - we're quite good at sussing character.
- All our holidays were working holidays - we used to go and suss out all the hotels.
- Some locals, including two men on a tractor and a bicycle, rambled over for a chat and to suss out the commotion that had descended on the local village.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.