- 1 1.1 (of cotton, gauze) hisopo (masculine) húmedoMore example sentences1.2 (specimen) muestra (feminine), frotis (masculine)
More example sentences
- During the exam, your doctor may apply a cotton-tipped swab to the area to see if it is painful.
- The nurse used sterile cotton wool swabs to obtain swab specimens of the wound.
- An alcohol swab cleans the valve connection before each procedure.
- All the three throat swabs were from patients with upper respiratory tract infections while the eye specimen was from a patient with conjunctivitis.
- The doctor or nurse that you see will probably take a swab (sample of cells) from the area to check for the infection that's causing the warts.
- A piece of hair, a nail clipping, or a swab from a glass of beer could all be used to provide information without the person concerned ever knowing.
- 2 (mop) lampazo (masculine)
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-bb-)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.