- 1 u (loot) [sl & dated] botín (m)
- 2 c (fold, drape) guirnalda (f)More example sentences
- In fact, to listen to her, you would think the flesh hung from her shoulders like swags from a curtain rail.
- Top treatments can run the gamut from elaborate swags to a simple piece of fabric tossed casually across a wooden drapery pole.
- Hence the bewildering array of prime-time programmes showing inept plumbers caught on CCTV or grown men making curtain swags out of potato sacks.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.