Translation of swag in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (loot) [slang/argot] [dated/anticuado] botín (masculine)
- 2 countable/numerable (fold, drape) guirnalda (feminine)Example sentences
- In fact, to listen to her, you would think the flesh hung from her shoulders like swags from a curtain rail.
- Top treatments can run the gamut from elaborate swags to a simple piece of fabric tossed casually across a wooden drapery pole.
- Hence the bewildering array of prime-time programmes showing inept plumbers caught on CCTV or grown men making curtain swags out of potato sacks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.