- 1 uncountable/no numerable (loot) [slang, dated/argot, anticuado] botín (masculine)
- 2 countable/numerable (fold, drape) guirnalda (feminine)More example sentences
- In fact, to listen to her, you would think the flesh hung from her shoulders like swags from a curtain rail.
- Top treatments can run the gamut from elaborate swags to a simple piece of fabric tossed casually across a wooden drapery pole.
- Hence the bewildering array of prime-time programmes showing inept plumbers caught on CCTV or grown men making curtain swags out of potato sacks.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an