Translation of swimming costume in Spanish:
- (British English)traje (masculine) de baño
bañador (masculine) (Spain)
vestido (masculine) de baño (Colombia)
malla (feminine) (de baño) (River Plate area)Example sentences
- I would bring lose of different clothes like jeans, trousers, shirts, T-shirts, swimming costumes, flippers and goggles, shorts if it is hot.
- I take two or more bikinis / swimming costumes when I go on holiday.
- A lot of hardy Scots braved what were chilly conditions and sported swimming costumes and even bikinis.
Definition of swimming costume in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.