Translation of swine in Spanish:
noun plural swine
- 1 (pig, hog)Example sentences
- His team did DNA studies that gave more evidence for the idea that prehumans acquired these tapeworms before cattle and swine were domesticated.
- Because of changes in the pork industry, which have occurred over the years, the prevalence of infection in swine and humans has declined dramatically in the U. S.
- The virus explosively increased among domesticated swine.
- 2plural swines(contemptible person) [colloquial]cerdo, (-da) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]cabrón, (-brona) (masculine, feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]Example sentences
- These arrogant swine actually think it is their RIGHT to decide what the public will be allowed to know!
- Well, they can all give me money, but no one does, the tight swine.
- All the same, it does feel very nice when one comes across a great artist who is not an utter swine politically.
- Its string of bitsy and complicated mosaics makes it a swine to maintain rhythmic cohesion.
- You are no doubt aware that grass is a swine to get out of cloth.
- The initial ascent is deceptively steep: to be completely honest, it is a swine to climb.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.