Translation of swirl in Spanish:
- (of water, dust, people) the swirl of the dancers' skirtsa swirl of whipped creamel movimiento de las faldas de las bailarinasun copo de crema or (Spain) de nata batidaExample sentences
- The road, where at points the wind raised swirls of white dust without itself being felt, was as lonely as though no one had ever been along it.
- I heard the wind whisper as I stood there in the swirls of dust.
- The occasional gust of wind sent little swirls of dust and debris flying through the air, and dead bodies littered the ground.
- (water/dust/paper)(dancers/skirts)Example sentences
- My blood was swirling in a spiral pattern, before finally mixing with the water and turning it red.
- Shawn's whole world swirled, and twisted, making him want to throw up, but he stayed conscious.
- This fish had other ideas, it twisted and swirled but slowly inch by inch it came to the landing net.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than