Translation of swivel in Spanish:
intransitive verb (British English) -ll-
- she swiveled around to look at mese volvió para mirarme
giró sobre sus talones para mirarmeExample sentences
- Each venue would have specifically designed cruising areas, where you would stand on your own, away from your friends, eyes swivelling round like radars.
- Try swivelling the mixer tap round to the right and the ensuing stream of water misses the second sink by a good couple of inches, creating large puddles across the worktop.
- Suddenly he swivelled round and began doing Groucho Marx impressions.
- plataforma (feminine) giratoriaExample sentences
- Patented swivel axle keeps all three wheels on the ground even on sharp turns.
- Each model is equipped with swivel studs, swivels and a padded sling.
- Each groove holds the projection and stops the swivel action while the swivel base swivels to a particular orientation in the mounting base.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.