- 1.1 (be a symbol of) simbolizar*More example sentences1.2 (represent) representar simbólicamente
More example sentences
- Find a photo that illustrates, demonstrates or somehow symbolizes each word given.
- The broken glass symbolises the broken faith, broken trust and shattered justice, our axe symbolises the steadfastness of our determination.
- In many countries they symbolise Justice as blind and bearing scales.
- The columns have been painted to resemble jade, and in Chinese erotic poetry the male phallus is often symbolised as a jade column or a bamboo shoot.
- The post-war change in approach can be symbolised in the snapshot, subject of another section of the exhibition.
- He became first president of Turkey, changing his name to Kemal Ataturk, symbolising him as father of the nation.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.