- 1.1 (be a symbol of) simbolizar*More example sentences1.2 (represent) representar simbólicamente
More example sentences
- Find a photo that illustrates, demonstrates or somehow symbolizes each word given.
- The broken glass symbolises the broken faith, broken trust and shattered justice, our axe symbolises the steadfastness of our determination.
- In many countries they symbolise Justice as blind and bearing scales.
- The columns have been painted to resemble jade, and in Chinese erotic poetry the male phallus is often symbolised as a jade column or a bamboo shoot.
- The post-war change in approach can be symbolised in the snapshot, subject of another section of the exhibition.
- He became first president of Turkey, changing his name to Kemal Ataturk, symbolising him as father of the nation.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)