Translation of synchronize in Spanish:
- 1.1 (make coincide)to synchronize something (
withsomething)(movements/mechanism)the film and the soundtrack are perfectly synchronized
sincronizar algo (
conalgo)la película y la banda sonora están perfectamente sincronizadassynchronized swimmingExample sentences1.2 (set to same time)
- The goal is to ensure that all movement is synchronized to meet operations and logistics timelines.
- Even when all his pistons were synchronised and operating precisely, Jones did not like to take chances.
- All the cuts, all the ski strokes, all the movements are synchronized with the tempo of the sound.
- The theory should also help in the design of quantum techniques for synchronizing atomic clocks aboard satellites, which keep slightly different times because of their relative motion.
- My guys synchronise their watches with the atomic clock.
- These clocks are synchronized with a number of atomic standards on Earth to provide the highly precise time reference needed to locate objects precisely on or near Earth's surface.
- to synchronize (
estar sincronizado (
- They breathe in time with the listener, pulses synchronising, heart rate slowing.
- Joshua laid his head on her shoulder, listening as her heavy breathing synchronized with his.
- The mandible, or lower jaw, rocks slowly back and forth to aid and synchronize with this process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.