Translation of synchronize in Spanish:
- 1.1 (make coincide) See examples:to synchronize something (
withsomething)(movements/mechanism)the film and the soundtrack are perfectly synchronizedsincronizar algo ( conalgo)synchronized swimmingla película y la banda sonora están perfectamente sincronizadasExample sentences1.2 (set to same time)
- The goal is to ensure that all movement is synchronized to meet operations and logistics timelines.
- Even when all his pistons were synchronised and operating precisely, Jones did not like to take chances.
- All the cuts, all the ski strokes, all the movements are synchronized with the tempo of the sound.
- The theory should also help in the design of quantum techniques for synchronizing atomic clocks aboard satellites, which keep slightly different times because of their relative motion.
- My guys synchronise their watches with the atomic clock.
- These clocks are synchronized with a number of atomic standards on Earth to provide the highly precise time reference needed to locate objects precisely on or near Earth's surface.
- to synchronize (
withsomething)(movements/soundtrack)estar sincronizado ( conalgo)Example sentences
- They breathe in time with the listener, pulses synchronising, heart rate slowing.
- Joshua laid his head on her shoulder, listening as her heavy breathing synchronized with his.
- The mandible, or lower jaw, rocks slowly back and forth to aid and synchronize with this process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the