Translation of syncope in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable [Linguistics/Lingüística] síncopa (feminine)Example sentences
- At the same time, syncope is common in words like fam'ly, fed'ral, happ'ning.
- The traditional spellings of English place names such as Worcester and Gloucester bear evidence of syncope.
- My thesis is that the shortening was caused by syncope.
- 2 countable/numerable [Medicine/Medicina] síncope (masculine)Example sentences
- Decreased cerebral perfusion may cause impaired consciousness and syncope.
- Patients usually have no symptoms, but if the pause is prolonged, they may have light-headedness, palpitations, syncope, and falls.
- In patients without focal neurologic symptoms and signs, syncope from cerebrovascular disease is extremely rare.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the