Translation of syncope in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (Linguistics)Example sentences
- At the same time, syncope is common in words like fam'ly, fed'ral, happ'ning.
- The traditional spellings of English place names such as Worcester and Gloucester bear evidence of syncope.
- My thesis is that the shortening was caused by syncope.
- 2 countable (Medicine)Example sentences
- Decreased cerebral perfusion may cause impaired consciousness and syncope.
- Patients usually have no symptoms, but if the pause is prolonged, they may have light-headedness, palpitations, syncope, and falls.
- In patients without focal neurologic symptoms and signs, syncope from cerebrovascular disease is extremely rare.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.