- [terms/phrases] sinónimo; [ideas] análogo to be synonymous
withsth ser* sinónimo dealgo the company's name is synonymous with quality el nombre de la compañía es sinónimo de calidadMore example sentences
More example sentences
- I for one do not share the view that the terms are essentially synonymous.
- If at one point the terms were synonymous their meanings have gradually diverged.
- Back in England, the phrase ‘mumbo jumbo’ became synonymous with rubbish rantings.
- Not only does the garment instantly suggest dance, it is synonymous with classical ballet.
- Granted, Chekhov's name is not synonymous with comedy, but this work shows he has a lighter side.
- For years, the internet has been practically synonymous with anonymity.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.