Translation of synthesis in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -theses /-θəsiːz/)
- 1 c and u (bringing together) síntesis (feminine)Example sentences
- Papers cited, many of which are either specific references to original ideas or syntheses of broad areas or topics, contain extensive bibliographic references to original data sources.
- I think a productive blog session would consciously use analyses like this as well as syntheses that provide the substance for such findings.
- He had plenty to play with: Postwar America was full of new musical syntheses.
- 2 countable/numerable [Philos] síntesis (feminine)Example sentences
- It is also to be noted that the dialectical process is not simply from thesis and antithesis to final synthesis; it is an eternal, open-ended spiral of development.
- This antithesis found its synthesis in Stoicism, the philosophy of both master and slave… and so on.
- Every synthesis becomes a new thesis, which becomes the target of a new antithesis.
- 3 u and c [Chemistry/Química] síntesis (feminine)Example sentences
- Polymerization is another type of chemical reaction employed in organic synthesis to couple small monomeric units into a much larger chain.
- Other compounds function in chemical analysis and in synthesis in a chemistry laboratory of organic compounds.
- The advent of chemistry and chemical synthesis, however, saw their steady decline.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a