- 1 [Chem] [Physiol] sintetizar*More example sentences
- The light energy is used to split apart carbon dioxide and synthesize the carbon-based molecules of life.
- Once completed, each half of the DNA ladder can form a new DNA molecule with the identical genetic code because of specific chemical catalysts that help synthesize the complementary strand.
- Reduction reactions are also used by chemists to synthesize pharmaceuticals, textiles, dyes, paints, and a multitude of other important products.
- 2 [ideas/strands] sintetizar*More example sentences
- Even then, the relative strengths and weaknesses of all of this (often conflicting) information has to be synthesised into a coherent whole.
- In this way, a project arose that sought to combine and synthesize both advanced Western democratic and ancient tribal values.
- These dual qualities gave me occasion to explore my growing interest in synthesizing Traditional and Modern design, adding to the appeal of the project on a personal level.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.