Translation of synthesize in Spanish:
- 1 (Chemistry, Physiology)Example sentences
- The light energy is used to split apart carbon dioxide and synthesize the carbon-based molecules of life.
- Once completed, each half of the DNA ladder can form a new DNA molecule with the identical genetic code because of specific chemical catalysts that help synthesize the complementary strand.
- Reduction reactions are also used by chemists to synthesize pharmaceuticals, textiles, dyes, paints, and a multitude of other important products.
- Even then, the relative strengths and weaknesses of all of this (often conflicting) information has to be synthesised into a coherent whole.
- In this way, a project arose that sought to combine and synthesize both advanced Western democratic and ancient tribal values.
- These dual qualities gave me occasion to explore my growing interest in synthesizing Traditional and Modern design, adding to the appeal of the project on a personal level.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.