- 1 [Chemistry/Química] [Physiology/Fisiología] sintetizar*More example sentences
- The light energy is used to split apart carbon dioxide and synthesize the carbon-based molecules of life.
- Once completed, each half of the DNA ladder can form a new DNA molecule with the identical genetic code because of specific chemical catalysts that help synthesize the complementary strand.
- Reduction reactions are also used by chemists to synthesize pharmaceuticals, textiles, dyes, paints, and a multitude of other important products.
- 2 [ideas/strands] sintetizar*More example sentences
- Even then, the relative strengths and weaknesses of all of this (often conflicting) information has to be synthesised into a coherent whole.
- In this way, a project arose that sought to combine and synthesize both advanced Western democratic and ancient tribal values.
- These dual qualities gave me occasion to explore my growing interest in synthesizing Traditional and Modern design, adding to the appeal of the project on a personal level.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.