Translation of syringe in Spanish:
- 1 (Medicine)Example sentences
- Injections were given using glass syringes with reusable steel needles.
- This is performed under general or spinal anaesthetic and some marrow is removed from your own or a donor's hip bone using a syringe and needle.
- Some countries may be suspicious of syringes and needles carried by a traveler.
- 1 (Medicine)(ear/sinuses)
hacer un lavado deExample sentences
- Impacted cerumen (ear wax) causes problems for some 2.3 million people in the UK, leading to about four million ears being syringed each year.
- The most common clinical practice is ear syringing, which is limited by patient tolerance and complications.
- He and his colleagues studied the effect of ear syringing on hearing.
- 2 (British English) (in gardening)Example sentences
- Reduced mowing frequency, light frequent syringing, and bi-weekly applications of starter fertilizer will all enhance seed establishment.
- It has held up well in the heat and we have not had to send guys around syringing.
- Watering is still limited to the hours of 5 p.m. and 10 a.m., but hand watering and syringing is allowed during the day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.