Translation of syringe in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine)Example sentences1.2
(British English) (Cookery)1.3(British English) (in gardening)
- Injections were given using glass syringes with reusable steel needles.
- This is performed under general or spinal anaesthetic and some marrow is removed from your own or a donor's hip bone using a syringe and needle.
- Some countries may be suspicious of syringes and needles carried by a traveler.
- 1.1 (Medicine)(ear/sinuses)1.2hacer un lavado de(British English) (in gardening)Example sentences
- Reduced mowing frequency, light frequent syringing, and bi-weekly applications of starter fertilizer will all enhance seed establishment.
- It has held up well in the heat and we have not had to send guys around syringing.
- Watering is still limited to the hours of 5 p.m. and 10 a.m., but hand watering and syringing is allowed during the day.
- Impacted cerumen (ear wax) causes problems for some 2.3 million people in the UK, leading to about four million ears being syringed each year.
- The most common clinical practice is ear syringing, which is limited by patient tolerance and complications.
- He and his colleagues studied the effect of ear syringing on hearing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.