- 1.1 [mixture/consistency] espeso como jarabeMore example sentences1.2 (cloying) [voice/smile/music] almibarado
More example sentences
- Prepare the glaze: put the confectioner's sugar in a small bowl, and pour in some lemon juice, a little at a time, whisking until the glaze gets to the right consistency, thick and syrupy.
- The sauce should be reduced to a thick syrupy consistency.
- Bring to the boil and reduce it to a thin syrupy sauce consistency.
- The essay continues in the style of its conception and her sentimental and syrupy excess will have you cringing throughout.
- Valentine's Day is no longer only about syrupy sentimentality.
- If it sounds like syrupy sentiment, he's unapologetic.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.