Translation of syrupy in Spanish:
- 1.1(mixture/consistency)espeso como jarabeExample sentences1.2 (cloying)
- Prepare the glaze: put the confectioner's sugar in a small bowl, and pour in some lemon juice, a little at a time, whisking until the glaze gets to the right consistency, thick and syrupy.
- The sauce should be reduced to a thick syrupy consistency.
- Bring to the boil and reduce it to a thin syrupy sauce consistency.
- The essay continues in the style of its conception and her sentimental and syrupy excess will have you cringing throughout.
- Valentine's Day is no longer only about syrupy sentimentality.
- If it sounds like syrupy sentiment, he's unapologetic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the