- 1.1 [mixture/consistency] espeso como jarabeMore example sentences1.2 (cloying) [voice/smile/music] almibarado
More example sentences
- Prepare the glaze: put the confectioner's sugar in a small bowl, and pour in some lemon juice, a little at a time, whisking until the glaze gets to the right consistency, thick and syrupy.
- The sauce should be reduced to a thick syrupy consistency.
- Bring to the boil and reduce it to a thin syrupy sauce consistency.
- The essay continues in the style of its conception and her sentimental and syrupy excess will have you cringing throughout.
- Valentine's Day is no longer only about syrupy sentimentality.
- If it sounds like syrupy sentiment, he's unapologetic.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.