Translation of tablet in Spanish:
- 1.1 (pill) 1.2 (of soap)(British English)
pastilla (feminine)Example sentences1.3 (plaque)
(commemorative, of stone)
- Before the ‘boys’ came along everything at the factory was done by hand - including cutting the soap into bars or tablets.
lápida (feminine)Example sentences1.4 (for writing) (History) 1.5 (pad of paper)
- As if memories were not enough, two stone tablets with inscriptions and a copper plate were unearthed from inside the church.
- Any significant ancient ruler required a personal seal for signing clay tablets and other inscriptions.
- Many of these Han burials were readily identifiable by inscribed stone stelae, tablets recording the name, titles, and dates of the deceased.
- Legal pad enthusiasts do seem to have a psychological connection to their writing tablets.
- It consisted of a video of a little girl's hand clasping a pencil and writing on a tablet.
- Pulling his writing tablet from his harness pouch, Alan retrieved the pen he'd placed in the side of his war collar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.