- 1.1 (pill) pastilla (f), comprimido (m) 1.2 (of soap) (BrE) pastilla (f)More example sentences1.3 (plaque) placa (f); (commemorative, of stone) lápida (f)
More example sentences1.4 (for writing) [Hist] tablilla (f) 1.5 (pad of paper) bloc (m)
- Before the ‘boys’ came along everything at the factory was done by hand - including cutting the soap into bars or tablets.
More example sentences
- As if memories were not enough, two stone tablets with inscriptions and a copper plate were unearthed from inside the church.
- Any significant ancient ruler required a personal seal for signing clay tablets and other inscriptions.
- Many of these Han burials were readily identifiable by inscribed stone stelae, tablets recording the name, titles, and dates of the deceased.
- Legal pad enthusiasts do seem to have a psychological connection to their writing tablets.
- It consisted of a video of a little girl's hand clasping a pencil and writing on a tablet.
- Pulling his writing tablet from his harness pouch, Alan retrieved the pen he'd placed in the side of his war collar.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.