Translation of tablet in Spanish:
- 1.1 (pill) pastilla (feminine), comprimido (masculine) 1.2 (of soap) (British English/inglés británico) pastilla (feminine)Example sentences1.3 (plaque) placa (feminine); (commemorative, of stone) lápida (feminine)
Example sentences1.4 (for writing) [History/Historia] tablilla (feminine) 1.5 (pad of paper) bloc (masculine)
- Before the ‘boys’ came along everything at the factory was done by hand - including cutting the soap into bars or tablets.
- As if memories were not enough, two stone tablets with inscriptions and a copper plate were unearthed from inside the church.
- Any significant ancient ruler required a personal seal for signing clay tablets and other inscriptions.
- Many of these Han burials were readily identifiable by inscribed stone stelae, tablets recording the name, titles, and dates of the deceased.
- Legal pad enthusiasts do seem to have a psychological connection to their writing tablets.
- It consisted of a video of a little girl's hand clasping a pencil and writing on a tablet.
- Pulling his writing tablet from his harness pouch, Alan retrieved the pen he'd placed in the side of his war collar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.