- 1.1 (pill) pastilla (f), comprimido (m) 1.2 (of soap) (BrE) pastilla (f)More example sentences1.3 (plaque) placa (f); (commemorative, of stone) lápida (f)
More example sentences1.4 (for writing) [Hist] tablilla (f) 1.5 (pad of paper) bloc (m)
- Before the ‘boys’ came along everything at the factory was done by hand - including cutting the soap into bars or tablets.
More example sentences
- As if memories were not enough, two stone tablets with inscriptions and a copper plate were unearthed from inside the church.
- Any significant ancient ruler required a personal seal for signing clay tablets and other inscriptions.
- Many of these Han burials were readily identifiable by inscribed stone stelae, tablets recording the name, titles, and dates of the deceased.
- Legal pad enthusiasts do seem to have a psychological connection to their writing tablets.
- It consisted of a video of a little girl's hand clasping a pencil and writing on a tablet.
- Pulling his writing tablet from his harness pouch, Alan retrieved the pen he'd placed in the side of his war collar.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.