- [weapon/bombing] táctico; [victory/retreat/error] táctico tactical voting voto (masculine) útilMore example sentences
More example sentences
- That, he says, was the basis upon which the squad was chosen, rather than with a specific tactical plan in place.
- Thus, they determine the feasibility of strategic and tactical plans.
- The result is usually a plan focused at the tactical level driven by the Defense Department toward an exit strategy.
- The depot is the Army's center of technical excellence for air defense and tactical missile ground support equipment.
- Washington was not aware of the presence of these tactical nuclear weapons and delivery systems in Cuba.
- He announced to the world the Soviet Union was building secret missile bases in Cuba to house tactical nuclear weapons.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.