- [weapon/bombing] táctico; [victory/retreat/error] táctico tactical voting voto (masculine) útilMore example sentences
More example sentences
- That, he says, was the basis upon which the squad was chosen, rather than with a specific tactical plan in place.
- Thus, they determine the feasibility of strategic and tactical plans.
- The result is usually a plan focused at the tactical level driven by the Defense Department toward an exit strategy.
- The depot is the Army's center of technical excellence for air defense and tactical missile ground support equipment.
- Washington was not aware of the presence of these tactical nuclear weapons and delivery systems in Cuba.
- He announced to the world the Soviet Union was building secret missile bases in Cuba to house tactical nuclear weapons.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.