- [weapon/bombing] táctico; [victory/retreat/error] táctico tactical voting voto (m) útilMore example sentences
More example sentences
- That, he says, was the basis upon which the squad was chosen, rather than with a specific tactical plan in place.
- Thus, they determine the feasibility of strategic and tactical plans.
- The result is usually a plan focused at the tactical level driven by the Defense Department toward an exit strategy.
- The depot is the Army's center of technical excellence for air defense and tactical missile ground support equipment.
- Washington was not aware of the presence of these tactical nuclear weapons and delivery systems in Cuba.
- He announced to the world the Soviet Union was building secret missile bases in Cuba to house tactical nuclear weapons.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.