- [weapon/bombing] táctico; [victory/retreat/error] táctico tactical voting voto (masculine) útilMore example sentences
More example sentences
- That, he says, was the basis upon which the squad was chosen, rather than with a specific tactical plan in place.
- Thus, they determine the feasibility of strategic and tactical plans.
- The result is usually a plan focused at the tactical level driven by the Defense Department toward an exit strategy.
- The depot is the Army's center of technical excellence for air defense and tactical missile ground support equipment.
- Washington was not aware of the presence of these tactical nuclear weapons and delivery systems in Cuba.
- He announced to the world the Soviet Union was building secret missile bases in Cuba to house tactical nuclear weapons.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.