- [weapon/bombing] táctico; [victory/retreat/error] táctico tactical voting voto (masculine) útilMore example sentences
More example sentences
- That, he says, was the basis upon which the squad was chosen, rather than with a specific tactical plan in place.
- Thus, they determine the feasibility of strategic and tactical plans.
- The result is usually a plan focused at the tactical level driven by the Defense Department toward an exit strategy.
- The depot is the Army's center of technical excellence for air defense and tactical missile ground support equipment.
- Washington was not aware of the presence of these tactical nuclear weapons and delivery systems in Cuba.
- He announced to the world the Soviet Union was building secret missile bases in Cuba to house tactical nuclear weapons.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.