- 1.1 (in wrestling) tag team (m) (participantes en una lucha en parejas)More example sentences1.2 (co-workers) (AmE) [colloquial/familiar], colegas (mfpl)
More example sentences
- The second-generation wrestlers were a great tag team but absolutely phenomenal as single competitors.
- He was great as a tag team wrestler and occasionally in a singles match but the best in the business he is not.
- Then the tag team of WWE wrestler Triple H and play-by-play guy Joe Amato took over.
- However in fairness, Pat Doherty as chairman of the economic committee proved a good tag team member with Sir Reg Empey when on overseas visits or if hosting inward investment prospects.
- The victory was unexpected as 18-year-old Cavendish was making his first appearance at a World Championship and the two had not raced together before in an event in which pairs of riders compete as a tag team.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.