- 1.1 (in wrestling) tag team (masculine) (participantes en una lucha en parejas)More example sentences1.2 (co-workers) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], colegas (masculine and feminine plural)
More example sentences
- The second-generation wrestlers were a great tag team but absolutely phenomenal as single competitors.
- He was great as a tag team wrestler and occasionally in a singles match but the best in the business he is not.
- Then the tag team of WWE wrestler Triple H and play-by-play guy Joe Amato took over.
- However in fairness, Pat Doherty as chairman of the economic committee proved a good tag team member with Sir Reg Empey when on overseas visits or if hosting inward investment prospects.
- The victory was unexpected as 18-year-old Cavendish was making his first appearance at a World Championship and the two had not raced together before in an event in which pairs of riders compete as a tag team.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.