Translation of tailor-made in Spanish:
- 1.1(suit/dress)hecho a (la) medidaExample sentences1.2 (perfectly suited)
(product/plan)the job is tailor-made for hera la medida de sus ( or nuestras etc) necesidadeses un trabajo a su medidaes un trabajo que ni mandado a hacer para ella (Latin America)Example sentences
- Last year I purchased 5 stylish tailor-made suits and all the pants have pleats.
- That's the beauty of a tailor-made suit; you won't need to have it altered several times before it fits perfectly.
- They'll add a touch of class to your new tailor-made suit, of course.
- Future developments could also see new gene-based drugs being tailor-made to a person's individual DNA to make them more effective in combating disease.
- A programme of therapies is tailor-made for each child.
- Situated in the centre of the Barony of Erris, Belmullet lies between the bays of Broadhaven to the north, and Blacksod to the south and is tailor-made for such a festival.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the