- 1.1 [suit/dress] hecho a (la) medidaMore example sentences1.2 (perfectly suited) [product/plan] a la medida de sus ( or nuestras etc) necesidades the job is tailor-made for her es un trabajo a su medida, es un trabajo que ni mandado a hacer para ella (Latin America/América Latina)
More example sentences
- Last year I purchased 5 stylish tailor-made suits and all the pants have pleats.
- That's the beauty of a tailor-made suit; you won't need to have it altered several times before it fits perfectly.
- They'll add a touch of class to your new tailor-made suit, of course.
- Future developments could also see new gene-based drugs being tailor-made to a person's individual DNA to make them more effective in combating disease.
- A programme of therapies is tailor-made for each child.
- Situated in the centre of the Barony of Erris, Belmullet lies between the bays of Broadhaven to the north, and Blacksod to the south and is tailor-made for such a festival.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)