Translation of tailor-made in Spanish:
hecho a (la) medidaExample sentences
- Last year I purchased 5 stylish tailor-made suits and all the pants have pleats.
- That's the beauty of a tailor-made suit; you won't need to have it altered several times before it fits perfectly.
- They'll add a touch of class to your new tailor-made suit, of course.
- 2 (perfectly suited)(product/plan)the job is tailor-made for her
a la medida de sus ( or nuestras etc) necesidadeses un trabajo a su medidaes un trabajo que ni mandado a hacer para ella (Latin America)Example sentences
- Future developments could also see new gene-based drugs being tailor-made to a person's individual DNA to make them more effective in combating disease.
- A programme of therapies is tailor-made for each child.
- Situated in the centre of the Barony of Erris, Belmullet lies between the bays of Broadhaven to the north, and Blacksod to the south and is tailor-made for such a festival.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.