Translation of takeaway in Spanish:
- 1.1 (restaurant)1.2 (meal)restaurante (masculine) de comida para llevarwe had a takeawaycomida (feminine) preparadacompramos comida para llevarExample sentences
- Many of today's young people, existing on takeaways or meals taken out of the freezer and bunged in the microwave, complain about the cost of things.
- But despite feeding ready meals and takeaways to their children parents are eating far less of them - on average just 64 ready meals each a year.
- About once a fortnight, I eat a fatty takeaway for dinner: fish and chips, Chinese, kebabs.
- Almost half the weight of some chicken sold through restaurants and takeaways is made up of water and food additives, according to an investigation.
- He works seven nights a week delivering food for a Chinese restaurant and a pizza takeaway.
- Currently in the High Street there are two Indian takeaways, two fish and chip shops, a Chinese takeaway and a pizza takeaway.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than