Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.
- 1.1 (restaurant) restaurante (m) de comida para llevarMore example sentences1.2 (meal) comida (f) preparada we had a takeaway compramos comida para llevar
More example sentences
- Almost half the weight of some chicken sold through restaurants and takeaways is made up of water and food additives, according to an investigation.
- He works seven nights a week delivering food for a Chinese restaurant and a pizza takeaway.
- Currently in the High Street there are two Indian takeaways, two fish and chip shops, a Chinese takeaway and a pizza takeaway.
- Many of today's young people, existing on takeaways or meals taken out of the freezer and bunged in the microwave, complain about the cost of things.
- But despite feeding ready meals and takeaways to their children parents are eating far less of them - on average just 64 ready meals each a year.
- About once a fortnight, I eat a fatty takeaway for dinner: fish and chips, Chinese, kebabs.