Translation of takeover in Spanish:
- 1 (Politics)toma (feminine) del podermilitary takeovergolpe (masculine) militar
toma (feminine) del poder por parte de los militares
- 2 (Business)Example sentences
- As the company suffers from such a low valuation, it could also be a target for a takeover.
- Two weeks ago the group in a terse statement said it was in talks that may lead to a takeover of the company.
- Our company has gone through a restructure and a takeover, which means job cuts and relocation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.