Translation of talent in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable and countable (aptitude, skill) to have musical/artistic talenttener talento musical/artísticoshe has a talent for languagestiene mucha facilidad para los idiomaswith his usual talent for saying the wrong thingcon su habilidad característica para meter la pata [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 uncountable (talented people)
gente (feminine) con talentoExample sentences1.3 uncountable (attractive women or men) (British English) [colloquial]they were eying up the talent
- A talent for design and beauty makes visual art or architecture a good choice of profession.
- By dint of hard work and determination Piper used his natural artistic talent and practical skills to great effect.
- Madison is a refreshing mature artist with natural talent and strong views about all aspects of her music and career.
estaban pasando revista al personal presente [humorous]not much talent here tonight!¡esta noche no hay nadie que valga la pena!
- He had come all the way from a small village to watch the best of talent gathered from all over the country.
- On the field he reads the game very well and possesses immense talent.
- The news is sure to please the Gigg Lane faithful, who relish watching home-grown talent.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.