Translation of Tamil in Spanish:
- 1 countable (person)tamil (masculine or feminine)
tamul (masculine or feminine)Example sentences
- Funds were raised for his defence not only in India but also by the Tamils in South Africa.
- Many Tamils in Sri Lanka identify with this homeland, which runs along the shores of the Bay of Bengal in India.
- Like many Tamils in northern Sri Lanka, his health was seriously affected by the country's protracted civil war.
- 2 uncountable (language)tamul (masculine)Example sentences
- While its history is shrouded, it set the stage for an outpouring of medieval poetry in Tamil, a Dravidian language.
- Immigrants from the states of southern India speak regional languages like Tamil, Telegu, or Malayalam.
- Though he is not familiar with Tamil language, he loves speaking in Tamil.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.