Translation of tangerine in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] [Cookery/Cocina] (fruit) mandarina (feminine), tangerina (feminine); (tree) mandarino (masculine), tangerino (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (color) naranja (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) naranja (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
- Oranges and tangerines grow in the hilly regions of Nepal; mangoes in the Terai, the plain in the south of the country.
- Arrange the lemon, tangerine, and blood orange segments on top and around the mousse cake.
- Do you know those plastic string mesh bags they use to pack oranges, tangerines and grapefruit in?
- In his kitchen a tangerine tree and redolent jasmine that he planted just outside he seems a little sad, beaten.
- Cherries, peaches, figs, apples, tangerines, lemons, and limes are among the many types of fruit trees that thrive in containers.
- The court heard that an employee who was on the estate at 6 pm on February 6, 2004, noticed a tangerine tree shaking.
- This spring and summer, white and cream colour schemes are accessorised with fruity colours such as tangerine, pink and lime green.
- Blossoms are vibrant in bouquets too, especially when they're mixed in shades of deep orange-red, tangerine, and peach.
- Now there is no denying some people don't suit certain colours ever, and in fairness some colours don't suit people ever viz. tangerine (but that is another story) so be careful.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.